Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Grandma D's Chicken Salad

I'm a sucker for an easy chicken salad sandwich. This recipe is super easy and yummy.

Diced Chicken (I used canned chicken if I have it or I boil and shred it myself.)
Mayo (to your liking)
Lemon Pepper (again, to your liking... and we like A LOT)
Red/Purple grapes diced
Almond slivers

~This is the original recipe. However, I've added craisins, green onions, celery, a touch of lemon juice, miracle instead of mayo, and even bacon bits before. Try it all or some and tell me what you think.

Onc more thing.. You can put this recipe in lettuce to make lettuce wraps instead of bread. They are great and it adds crunchy to it. I've also done them in tortillas for tortilla wraps.

I would LOVE if someone out there has a chicken salad recipe similar to the one at Kneader's bakery, it is my absolute FAVORITE! Yummy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails