Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Grilled cheese... PIZZA style~Kid friendly

This is another take on my cheater pizza. We do this one quite often at our house and we LOVE it! Most of you know I am super pregnant and we do WAY EASY and WAY FAST things at my house lately. We had this for lunch today and I thought I would share it. I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, but I do quick and simple FABULOUSLY! I hope you all enjoy!

Bread
Mozarella
Pizza toppings (whatever kind you want, we use pepperoni or ham and pineapple usually)
Pizza sauce

Use your sandwich maker or on the stove (however you prefer). Butter the outside of your bread, add your cheese and whatever pizza toppings you want and make like you are making a grilled cheese sandwich. After you are done, warm up the pizza sauce for 20-30 seconds and then you dip your sandwich into the sauce when it is done. Voila! Grilled cheese... PIZZA STYLE!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails