Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just getting started...

Hey ladies! It's no secret I'm not the most amazing chef in the world. I'm stuck in a rut like you wouldn't believe. I started this blog for a way to get some fresh, new ideas for the kitchen. (My hubby will thank me!) I hope that maybe some of you are in the same boat as me. Even if you are the greatest chef ever, we would still love your input. This is the start of our recipe rut ending! I went ahead and picked the name of the blog and the background and such. If you don't like it and you are one of the chosen authors, feel free to change it. Or if you have an idea, please leave a comment and we could post it on there as well. Please start sharing yummy, new fun recipe ideas as soon as you can. With summer coming especially, I'm always in the mood for something different, easy and scrumptious. On your mark, get set, start blogging! ~Krystal

*P.S. Just a couple of loose "Rules" for everybody.
1. Always include in your post what the recipe is intended for. (i.e appetizer, lunch, brunch, snack, entree, etc.)
2. Please include your name after you post just so we know whose kitchen we can thank.
3. Also if you are like me I get a lot of copies or imitations from other sources, please do share who or where the original recipe came from and if you put your own twist on it.

If you all can think of anything else to add or take away from our blog, please do so! Happy cooking everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails