Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Warehouse clubs: Which is cheapest?

My Costco renewal comes up next month – I saw this article online. Since we’ve (well I’ve been babbling) about savings, etc. Pretty interesting: http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/SavingandDebt/ConsumerActionGuide/warehouse-clubs-which-is-cheapest.aspx

Also, I hope I'm not coming across as a know it all! LOL - I am lucky enough to have an amazing, intelligent, organized, creative and thrifty group of sisters and friends. Honestly - most of what I have posted is just information I learned from one of them - that helped me out so much - I thought I'd pass it along! I love hearing advice and tips from others - I hope you will all start babbling too - don't keep all your great tips to yourself - let them be free!! hahaha.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails