Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ranch and Bacon Pasta

We had friends over for a BBQ last night - we decided to have people over at the last minute. I decided to make my cheater kid friendly pasta. I call it a 'cheater' because it comes from a box - then I just throw in a few fresh ingredients to up the yum factor... 1 Box of Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad Ranch & Bacon pasta 1 box of cherry tomatoes Cubed cheddar cheese Bacon Crumbles Cook pasta and make dressing according to package directions. Throw in all other ingredients - mix well and chill for at least an hour before serving. *I do this with all the Suddenly Salad varieties. They have another one we really like "Creamy Italian" to this one I add mozzerella chunks, diced pepperoni and cherry tomatoes. Mmmmm.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails