Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ode To Fontina

I have posted about Pizza Night before - if you haven't checked that post - do it - one of the best and definitely the fastest dough recipe you will ever find! Thanks again Jacqui!

Also - thanks to the comment from Tonya on my Baked Pasta with Sausage post thanks to you, our pizza night turned out extra delish!
She told me to try Fontina cheese on my pizza next time - and I did. It was so freakin' delicious! You know the pizza commercials where the cheese stretches from the pizza to the freshly cut slice 12" above it? That's gotta be Fontina. It's a really mild cheese, that absorbs the flavors around it and the melt factor is truly amazing!

Go ahead try it - you will thank me:) or actually - you'll thank Tonya!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails