Sunday, November 29, 2009

What's For Dinner? Sample Menu 2

I sit down every Sunday and plan the meals out for the upcoming week. I check to see what I have and then write on my grocery list things that need to be bought to make the meals complete. Makes my Monday morning shopping trip a breeze. Krystal came up with a great idea - why don't we switch off every Sunday and post our menu's for the week? Awesome. Great inspiration and organization!

I even bought myself this little baby here at Color Me Sassy on Etsy to help me keep things straight - and to keep the kids from asking me "WHAT'S FOR DINNER?" So... what's for dinner in the Vietti house this week?
Sunday: Turkey Minon, mashed potatoes and brussels sprouts (roasted not fried)
Tuesday: Burritos using my Crock Pot Chicken & Salsa recipe
Wednesday: Pizza Pasta and green salad
Friday: Enchiladas using the leftovers from my Crock Pot Chicken & Salsa recipe
Saturday: Homemade Pizza and green salad

Happy first week of December everyone:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails