Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sample Menu 4

I just posted about how I am loving not having to cook for the fam since we are on vaca and taking serious advantage of others skills - but... that will come to an end tomorrow. We are now staying with my in laws - my Mother in law and I went grocery shopping today and I now have a game plan for this weeks menu. So - here we go...

Sample Menu 4
Sunday - Hot ham and cheese sandwiches and tomato soup
Monday- Grilled chicken, steamed squash, garden salad
Tuesday - Homemade pizza
Wednesday - Penne with Vodka sauce (if you haven't tried it before you have to! You can find it at any grocery store and it is amazing - don't let the 'vodka' throw you off - it's non-alcoholic) green salad and garlic bread
Thursday - New Years Eve! Just doing appetizers: stuffed mushrooms, hot artichoke dip, deviled eggs, blue cheese & tomato dip and buffalo wings.
Friday - Leftovers! It's New Years Day for cryin' out loud!
Saturday - Burgers and onion rings. Avocado, bacon, cheese, tomato, onion and mayo on an Angus patty. Yum. We will be eating at Eddie McStiff's! We stop half way on our way home from SLC - my mouth is watering just thinking about it...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails