Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Gyoza Soup

If that is what you call it... my brother's girlfriend is a pastry chef in LA. She is an amazing cook too. She posted yesterday about the 'made from scratch' gyoza (pot stickers) she made - and the soup she made with them. I went to the asian market today to get everything I need to make her delicious Gyoza - but I didn't have time to make them today - that's on the agenda for tomorrow.

Anyway... I couldn't get that soup out of my head - so I made a total cheater version:

Gyoza Soup
Ling Ling Pot Stickers (costco)
Top Ramen (any flavor of choice)
Green Onions (diced)

Boil pot stickers in a covered sauce pan for 8 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, take each pot sticker out of the water and set on a plate to cool a bit. Using the same water you boiled the pot stickers in - cook Ramen according to package directions. While that is cooking - dice your green onions.

Combine all ingredients and mànmàn chī! (Bon Appetit)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails