Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Salmon with Creamy Pesto Sauce

Salmon with Creamy Pesto Sauce
4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
1/4 cup milk
2 tablespoons pesto
1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
Salt and Pepper to taste

First, mix cream cheese milk and pesto - I use my immersion blender. Salt and Pepper to taste. Refrigerate for 30+ so the sauce has time to marry.
Heat grill to medium heat.
Brush both sides of fish salmon with EVOO. Grill, skin-sides down, 10 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Serve fish topped with sauce and parsley.

**I just bought a George Foreman Grill (I know) and I have been so thrilled with it!! I got the family sized grill (enough for 6 servings) on sale at Wal-Mart for $20. I have used it many times already! I love grilled protein and veggies - but have not mastered the BBQ - that is sort of my husbands domain! The George Foreman Grill is a great solution for me!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails