Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sample Menu

Jen and I must have been on the same page last week. I also was inspired by Rachael Ray's top 10 list and White Chicken Chili is on this weeks menu!
I was so inspired by the list I went to Rachaelrayshow.com and found some more recipes that I just have to try. So I am trying THREE of her recipes on this weeks menu. You can find the recipe links below. Try them with me!

Monday- Rachael Ray's White Chicken Chili and Breadsticks
Tuesday- Leftover chili
Wednesday- Tri tip steak, baked potatoes, salad
Thursday- Rachael Ray's Penne with Vodka sauce
Friday- Rachael Ray's Coconut Chicken cutlets
Saturday- Pizza (cheeseless for me)
Sunday- Turkey breast (I'm going to attempt to cook it in crockpot)... never tried this before, I will let you know how it turns out...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails