Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sweet Jasmine Rice Update

A month ago or so we had dinner with my friend Jenny's family. She asked me to bring a side - I brought my Sweet Jasmine Rice. Her boys are 13 and 10 and are pretty picky eaters. They absolutely LOVED this rice.
She called me last night to ask for the recipe - she said her boys had been begging her to make this rice. I called her a few hours later for something else and she told me that she made the rice with Splenda instead of sugar (her hubs is trying to watch what he eats) and said "we didn't even notice the difference" she also added green onions and red and green peppers.

Don't you just love variety?? Next time I make this rice I'll def try Splenda - hmmmm... and maybe brown rice to make it even healthier!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails