Thursday, May 27, 2010

Grilled Chicken Sandwiches with Basil Aioli

So I totally made up for my lack of posts today - if I do say so myself. It's all thanks to Bobby Flay and Best Foods Mayonnaise. There were so many good recipes that I just couldn't help myself.

With Memorial Day BBQ's coming up this weekend - I just had to share!! Let me know if/when you make any of the following recipes!!

Grilled Chicken Sandwiches with Basil Aioli
2 Tbsp. Best Foods Mayonnaise
1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
1 tsp. lemon juice1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken cutlets
4 whole wheat Kaiser rolls, halved horizontally
20 sprays I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spray Original
4 slices tomato, about 1/4 inch thick
4 thin slices red onion4 lettuce leaves

Combine Light Mayonnaise, basil, lemon juice and garlic in small bowl; set aside. Grill or broil chicken, turning once, 4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Evenly spray cut-side of rolls with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spray Original and grill, pressing gently to sear, 1 minute or until rolls are toasted. Evenly spread rolls with basil mixture, then top with chicken, tomato, onion and lettuce.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails