Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bacon, Guacamole, Tomato and Ham Sammich

At least half the time I prepare a meal - I look in the fridge or pantry to see what has to be used - in this case it was avocados and tomatoes. What a lucky girl! Think of all the things you can do with those 2 ingredients!!
The deciding factor today was that it was lunch time and with a full house - I had to take those factors into account. So I came up with this crowd pleaser...

Bacon, Guacamole, Tomato and Ham Sammiches
Toasted bread
Mayo
Deli ham
tomatoes (whatever you have)
Lettuce
Bacon
Guacamole

I didn't use a recipe for my Guac today. I just smashed the avocados, added salt, pepper, garlic powder and diced onions together. I also added bacon. Drool factor...

Then top your sammich in the order I listed (or however you want!!!) and enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails