Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pan Fried Tilapia

I don't have a good name for this dish but it is yummy.

Ingredients:
As many tilapia fillets as you need (I buy the frozen ones from Costco)
Seasoning salt
Lemon pepper
Garlic powder
Chili powder
EVOO

Layer the seasonings on in the order above. I use a fair amount of each. It seems like a lot of seasoning but it really isn't. Fry the fish in a little EVOO until both sides have a good crust on them. That's it! Very simple. You can have this with your favorite sides or we sometimes like to shred the fish and have it in fish tacos with some cilantro lime cabbage and a little Cafe Rio dressing in them. Sooo good!

** You can really use any fish for this recipe. I'm not a big fish eater so I like the Tilapia because it's light and not too fishy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails