Monday, July 26, 2010

Chili's Santa Fe Wrap

This is my version of this recipe. It's yum!
Chili's Santa Fe Wrap
Corn (I had grilled corn left over from last night)
Diced Tomatoes
Diced Red Onion
Diced Grilled chicken
Tortilla Strips
Lettuce
Diced Avocado
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Ancho-Chili Ranch Dressing*
Tortilla

Combine all ingredients except tortilla. Spoon mixture onto the middle of your tortilla. Wrap the tortilla like you would a burrito (envelope style so that everything is packed nice and tight inside).

Put a little butter** in your frying pan and slap that delicious wrap on it. Cook over medium heat for a minute or two on each side - and there you have it! Delish!!

*I diced up an ancho chili, added it to my ranch dressing and then used my immersion blender to dice the chili even finer and combine the two.
**If you don't want to use butter - you can just 'dry fry' it. Follow the directions - just eliminate the butter!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails