Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ham & Broccoli Bake

I am in the middle of moving from one side of town to the other - so when I heard little stomach growls from my kids - I knew I needed to whip up something FAST! This is what I whipped up...
This recipe is so versatile. You really can use any protein, veggies and cheese you like.
Ham and Broccoli Bake
2 cups Diced Ham
1 cup Velveeta cheese, diced
1 cup sauteed onions
2 cups broccoli (steamed or frozen and thawed)
Salt & pepper to taste
Pillsbury "pizza crust"
Sautee your onions, add ham, broccoli and cheese. Mix. Spread out pizza crust on a baking sheet (rectangular). Spoon mixture onto the middle of the pizza dough. Bring opposite corners of the dough together and pinch. Fill in the gaps by pinching the dough together so that the the mixture is completely enclosed (we don't want any of that goodness oozing out).
Bake at 400 for 20 minutes or until the dough is nice and browned. Pull out of the oven and brush with melted butter. Let rest for about 5 minutes and slice into servings. Serves 2 adults and 3 little ones...
*I always have a pack of Farmland diced ham in my fridge - awesome in a pinch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails