Thursday, November 11, 2010

Roasted Red Pepper Toasts

If you've been on this blog before - you know that I LOVE my cheats. I was at Costco last week and saw a big jar of "TASSOS Fire Roasted Florinas Peppers Whole Sweet" total inpiration for many, many cheater recipes!! So I scooped em up and came up with this little honey of a recipe...

Roasted Red Pepper Toasts
2 or 3 roasted red peppers, diced
1/2 medium onion, diced
1 clove garlic
2 oz cream cheese
salt and pepper
Sourdough loaf

Sautee red pepper, onion and garlic until the onion is translucent. In the meantime slice the sourdough in thick pieces and toast them (I just used my toaster - but you can use your oven too).

Spread cream cheese on each toast, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with a big spoonfull of red pepper mixture and ENJOY!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails