Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Goody Plates

I NEVER bake. It's true. For the last 8 years of my life, I have only made a handful of cookies, desserts what have you. Not b/c I don't L-OOOO-VE them, but b/c my little kiddos have a vast amount of food allergies - mainly dealing with eggs and nuts - of which you can find in pretty much every baked goodie on the planet.

BUT... this year I have resolved to bake a bunch of Christmas goodies for me and my neighbors. The kids all love to cook - so I know we'll get some good fun in while we make goodies for our friends and neighbors. Can you see how I am multi-tasking?? Bonding while baking while teaching my little ones about sharing and caring. I am such a nerd.

Anyway... I have a few ideas - but I'd love for you to post or comment recipes that you love or that you make every holiday season!! Help a non-bakarella out!!

So Far This Is My List:
Neiman Marcus Cookies
Brown Butter Macadamia Nut Cookies
Mrs. Fields Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars

In the Christmas spirit - let's share for all our sakes!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails