Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Neiman Marcus Cookies

I got this recipe from my little sister who is the "bakerella" of our family. The following recipe makes a HUGE batch - I often cut it in half.

Neiman Marcus Cookies
2 c butter
4 c flour
2 t baking soda
2 c granulated sugar
2 c brown sugar
5 c oatmeal (measure oatmeal and blend in blender to a fine powder)
24 oz. chocolate chips
1 t salt
1 8oz Hershey bar (grated)
4 eggs
2 t baking powder
3 c chopped nuts (your choice)
2 t vanilla

Cream the butter and both sugars. add eggs and vanilla; mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Add chocolate chips, Hershey bar and nuts. Roll into balls and place 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees. Full recipe makes 112 cookies!!!

*I'll post pics when I make them next week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails