Saturday, January 22, 2011

Contenders

Alright people... your silence is KILLING me! I can see you are visiting (thanks to my handy dandy tracker) but still no commenting:) I have made a list of my "contenders" for the community cookbook. Please (asking, begging) comment on whether or not you've tried one of these recipes - if you liked them, hated them, changed them, etc. PU-LEASE!

If you haven't tried these recipes - this is a good place to start - these are (obvious) favs of mine.

Here we go:
Mindi’s Sausage Bread
Isabelle’s Famous Rolls
Baked Pasta with Sausage
Divine Shrimp Pasta
Decadent Mashed Potatoes
Spice Coated Pork Tenderloin
Chinese Simmer Chicken
Southwestern Lasagna
Nancy’s Spinach Salad
Watermelon Salsa
Café Rio Pork
Runnin’ UTE Tailgate Chili
Funeral Potatoes
White Bean Chicken Chili
Tuna Puff Sandwich
Sweet Jasmine Rice
Patty’s Beet Salad
Cinnamon Rolls
Chili's Caribbean Salad

I try very hard to give credit where credit is due (notice how many recipes have the people's names who gave me the recipe in them?) I will make sure that carries over into the cookbook as well.

Hope to hear from you!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails