Saturday, January 15, 2011

Rhodes Bake N' Serve Cookbooks!

Exciting news people!! Because of my post on Mindi's Sausage Bread made with Rhodes frozen loaves, I was contacted by a sweet employee of Rhodes Bake N' Serve who thanked me for sharing my recipe and asked for my address so she could send me a thank you.

This is what I got in the mail today!! 2 cookbooks!!!! AND a whole STACK of coupons for Rhodes products - not $0.50 coupons - not even $1.00 off coupons they were coupons for FREE Rhodes products up to a $7.00 limit! Free people - Free and Clearance are 2 of my favorite words - eva!!
The Kids' Ideas with frozen dough book is seriously the cutest little cookbook I've ever seen. My 6 year old (who fancies herself as a professional chef in the making) asked if she could have it so she could start her own cookbook collection. Just look at that cute baby crocodile sammie!

This is the Table of Contents if you will - if you click on the picture - you'll be able to see a blown up version for yourself!
My kids are all talking about which to make first! And with all those free coupons - it'll be easy to appease them!!

I am so excited to make the recipes from these 2 cookbooks!! And guess what? Go on and get excited yourself - I'll be posting lots of these recipes so you and your kids can get in on the fun too!!

Thanks Carrie @ Rhodes!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails