Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Goat Cheese and Herb Sweet Pepper Appetizers

I posted about these Sweet Pepper Snacks that I make for my kids all the time. Last time I made them, I read the recipe on the back of the bag and made them today for me! It's pretty much the grown up version...
Goat Cheese & Herb Sweet Mini Peppers
Sweet peppers
Goat cheese
Herbs - chives, tarragon, basil, thyme - whichever you've got

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Leaving them stem intact, cut a slit along the top of each pepper and remove the seeds. In a small bowl, combine goat cheese and snipped herbs. Spoon cheese mixture into prepared peppers. Arrange filled peppers close together on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is heated through and peppers are crisp-tender. Serve warm.

I made these with basil today - delish!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails