Sunday, January 2, 2011

What's For Dinner This Week?

For Christmas I got a whopping 5 cookbooks. Yes, I said FIVE - for a grand total of $20 (that included shipping!) Taste of Home had an amazing deal going in December - listing several of their cookbooks for $5. I know right? And I'm not talking about the tiny, paperback, magazine cookbooks. These are full size, hard cover filled with hundreds of recipes cookbooks!! So excited:)

We haven't done our "WFDTW?" in like forever - but that's what happens when you have a life:) I'll try to be better!! I will be posting all the recipes listed with pictures as I make them during the week. These are ALL brand spankin' new recipes that I've never made before - so stay tuned...

Monday: Cobb Salad with Cucumber Ranch Dressing
Tuesday: Tuna Puff Sandwiches & Layer Salad
Wednesday: Mexican Shrimp Bisque & Sourdough Loaf
Thursday: Bacon Cheese Topped Chicken Breasts & Country Corn Salad
Friday: Beef Gyros & mediterranian salad
Saturday: Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas with Creamy Ranch Sauce
Sunday: Roasted Pork Tenderloin & green salad

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails