Monday, March 21, 2011

Food Finds

Krystal and I talked about doing a new section on the blog called "Food Finds" pretty self explanitory...

Sensible Portions Veggie Straws and Potato Straws - my kids love 'em. The Potato Straws come in Cheddar and BBQ flavors - I get a box of 24 individual bags at Costco...
Krystal actually turned me on to these. Orowheat Multigrain Sandwich Thins. Really good. I love to use them instead of hamburger buns...
I couldn't find the picture of the actual product I wanted, but it is Philadelphia Cream Cheese individual packets. I get a bag of 50 at Costco (they should be paying for all this advertising!). I love the individual packets b/c they stay fresh for a few months. I use them for everything from bagels, dips, dinners, desserts, etc.
Mrs. Mays Freeze-Dried Fruit Chips. Variety pack (you guessed it at Costco) that includes apples, strawberries and pear chips. My 8 year old asked me to bring these as his "birthday treat" for his class - seriously. After that day, the teacher and several Mom's asked me where I got them - they are yummm...
Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo - Garlic and Herb is my fav flavor - it adds just a little zip to your sandwich - makes you feel like you are eating in a deli:)
Another little luxury item? Mission brand Wraps - I like the Sun Dried Tomato & Basil ones...
...and the Garden Spinach Herb kind too. They even have recipes on the back of them - I'll try to remember to post a few recipes for these soon
There you go! What are some of your favorite "Food Finds"?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails