Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekly Meal Plan

Weekly Menu
This week is Spring Break for me and the kiddos no school, no dance, no soccer, no waking up at the crack of dawn - Spring Break baby!! All the items on my Spring Break are going to be EASY. Not necessarily fast - but with a little planning - EASY!

I'll def post the recipes of the meals I haven't made before. I still can't believe I haven't posted my Corned Beef and Cabbage recipe - I've made it for years and it is so delicious!! I will do my best to post it tomorrow - I've just got to make a run to the store...

Monday: Neely's Smoked Sausage Jambalaya
Tuesday: Hamburgers and Sweet Potato Fries
Wednesday: Salmon Steaks and Grilled Asparagus
Thursday: ST. PATRICK'S DAY Corned Beef and Cabbage (best and easiest EVER!) with Irish Soda Bread
Friday: Reuben Sandwiches (w/ left over Corned Beef) and green salad
Saturday: Pizza Night
Sunday: Crock Pot Chicken & Salsa Delite

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails