Monday, April 25, 2011

Sweet Spinach Salad

I'm back!! I am so sorry I haven't posted for so long. I'm sure you expected me to post my fav Easter recipes - but guess what?? I DIDN'T MAKE EASTER DINNER! I know - shocking. It was the first time in a long time that I didn't even contribute to Easter Dinner - but I have a great excuse - I was on vacation!
Even though I failed you on the Easter Dinner front - I came back with a TON of super delicious new recipes. Lucky me (and lucky you too!) I vacationed with a bunch of foodies that brought the good stuff.
Considering that I just got back in town a couple of hours ago - I am not going to sit and post the recipe for this salad right now - but I wanted to give you a picture and let you know that I'll be back with LOADS of new fantastic recipes tomorrow!!
The picture is of this amazing take on Spinach Salad. It's like none I've ever had before - and really people - how many different ways can you make a salad? Just in the last week I've learned that there are several!! I'll be back tomorrow with a new post!! Eat happy:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails