Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Meal Planning 6

Just wanted to let all of you know that I'm still totally loving this!!

I have deviated from my meal plan twice - which, I think is totally fine - you have to have SOME flexibility don't you? The first time I changed our dinner plans was because my sweet, generous, spur of the moment husband invited some friends over for dinner. They just so happen to be CRAZY fans of the way we make our hamburgers, so - that's what we did. Important to note though that we didn't have to run to the store for that dinner - b/c I had chosen my "stock up" item last week as ground beef - we were in the clear.

Also - tonight. I planned to make my Enchilada Bake - but since it's been raining off and on since last night - added to the fact that I've been dying all summer long to have a cold day with a warm bowl of soup, I am going to make Tortilla soup. Both recipes have the same basic ingredients - so I felt good about that change up as well. Again - no running to the store for that 'one' thing.

Questions? Comments? Have you started? Anyone? Beuller?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails