Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Teriyaki Salmon with Sriracha Cream Sauce

I saw this recipe on Pinterest and initially made it about 5 weeks ago and I've made it twice since then. For someone who doesn't repeat meals very often - this should tell you how delicious this is!!

I use Kirkland brand salmon steaks. They are individually wrapped so I can get the right amount of portions I need quickly and defrost them in the sink fairly quickly too. 
Teriyaki Salmon with Sriracha Cream Sauce
1 c Teriyaki sauce per salmon steak (I love yoshida's)
Salmon steaks (1 per person)
2 T Sriracha sauce (asian food aisle)
1/2 c mayonnaise
1 1/2 T sweetened condensed milk

Combine sriracha, mayonnaise and sweetened condensed milk. Set in the refrigerator until service. Marinate the salmon in the teriyaki sauce for at least 30 minutes up to 4 hours.

You can cook your salmon the way I do (easiest fastest delicious) OR you can cook the salmon in the oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.

Serve over a bed of rice and garnish with green onions (not pictured!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails