Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Bad Bad Baked Cauli-Tots


My kids know what tater tots are thanks to school lunch. I've never served them at home because I think I would be 100 pounds heavier than I am and I try to keep our meals either healthy, worth it or interesting.

I saw this recipe on Pinterest and she had me sold.

You can see the recipe HERE on Cupcakes and Kale Chips.

Personally, I thought these were disgusting. I tried 3 or 4 of them to try to taste any remote goodness, but no. Not even ketchup could make these babies taste good to me.

BUT. BUT. My kids ate them and told me that they liked them. I'd love to hear if you have tried something like this and liked them - or whether you have a different recipe you prefer that you think I'd like.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails