Sunday, August 3, 2014

Green Goddess Mayonnaise

I saw a recipe for a Green Goddess Sandwich on Pinterest here. I plan to make a sandwich very similar to that one this week - but tonight - I already planned to have hamburgers - so I decided to make Green Goddess hamburgers!!

They were so delicious. I used our family's favorite beef patty, cheddar, havarti, avocado and tomato - so good!

Green Goddess Mayonnaise
1 c mayonnaise
1/3 c chopped chives
1/3 c chopped fresh basil leaves
1/4 c freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 tsp minced garlic
2 tsp anchovy paste or 2 anchovy filets
2 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp freshly ground black pepper

Combine all ingredients with your immersion blender. Chill in the fridge at least 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails