Saturday, August 13, 2011

Chipotle Honey Dijon Dressing

This dressing is another new found fav!! Don't you just love that?? I found it on the 'DOLE' website. Sorry the picture isn't so great - I had a hungry family to feed!

I used 1 tsp of Chipotle Chili Pepper for this recipe and it gave it a real kick. My husband LOVED it! I'm not a huge fan of real spicy food and I liked the dressing too. I'd start with 1/2 tsp then add to your liking from there...Chipotle Honey Dijon Dressing
1/4 cup mayonnaise
3 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 to 1 teaspoon chipotle chile powder (or pepper)

Whisk together all ingredients and refrigerate until ready for use. Serve on the Mexican Verano Salad.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails