Sunday, February 9, 2014

Roasted Potatoes



Just going to jot this quick and easy 'non-recipe' for my kids favorite roasted recipe bc I was going to link to it and realized that because it isn't really a recipe - I haven't posted it before. I'll take pictures as soon as I can.

Roasted Potatoes
Red potatoes, quartered (bite sizedish)
Kosher salt & fresh cracked black pepper
Good evoo

Wash the potatoes well (you can peel them, but I don't). Cut them into bite sized pieces. Put in a large bowl and drizzle with evoo, salt and pepper. Toss them with your hands to coat fully.

Bake on 400 for about 60 minutes - turning the potatoes once halfway through. They are crispy on the outside, tender on the inside and nice and salty. SO GOOD! I know every time I make these - the kids will have seconds and thirds of them so I make a lot (which I why I didn't give you specific measurements).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails