Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thanksgiving Is Right Around The Corner!

Now that soccer season and the craziness of September and October are over... I finally get to turn my attention to Thanksgiving!!

We took a road trip recently and I got to peruse a bunch of food mags. I have a definite 'go to' recipe for both my Mashed Potatoes and my sweet potatoes, but I have been on the search for another veg dish for years.

Last year, I made Michael Symons Brussels Sprouts. They were good - but a bit too heavy amongst so many other heavy foods. So the search goes on...
I will be testing out a few of these babies in the next week or two:

Creamy Broccoli with Cashews
Balsamic Glazed Brussels Sprouts
Creamy Vegetable Casserole
Buttered Turnip Puree
Brussels Sprouts Gratin

I'll let you know how each recipe turns out as I make them! Do you have any 'go to' veggie sides on your Thanksgiving menu? PLEASE SHARE!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails