Tuesday, January 7, 2014

My Version of Archibald's Pasta Salad

My girls (9 & 6) and I had a girls day out recently. We were "home for Christmas" in SLC so we went to one of our favorite spots to shop, Gardner Village.

Archibald's is the main restaurant at Gardner Village. We ordered Fried Green Tomatoes for an appetizer (to die for - and the sauce is amazing). Then ordered food with a choice of fries or pasta salad on the side. The pasta salad was SO GOOD.

We asked for the recipe but were turned down - so we brought this teeny tiny amount home with us so I could dissect it. Guess what? I figured it out!!


My Version of Archibald's Pasta Salad
Penne pasta
Ranch (nothing better than homemade ranch!)
Dill (to taste)
Feta
cucumbers
artichoke hearts

Small dice all ingredients except Penne. Cook penne as directed on package. Drain and cool in the refrigerator.

Combine all other ingredients with penne and refrigerate at least 1 hour to overnight.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails