Sunday, March 24, 2013

Garden Spinach Herb Tortilla Chips

I made these for St. Patrick's Day with and my trusty shamrock cookie cutter. I served them with fresh salsa. They were the first things to go - and I have to mention that the majority of them were eaten by my husband and his friend.

Because I cut them into shapes - I had lots of scraps left over - which I saved, because I don't like to waste things - but I didn't know what I was going to do with them. A few days later I was worried that they were going to go bad, so i put them on a sheet pan and made little chips with the scraps as well.

I have to tell you - they were gone in the first day. My kids LOVED them - even my 14 month old loves them! They couldn't be easier to make - and a healthier version than traditional tortilla chips! My kids ate them with salsa, sour cream, pink sauce (salsa + sour cream mixed together), guacamole and also loved them plain.

The Garden wraps just happen to be my favorite flavor, but I've also seen Sun Dried Tomato Basil, Jalapeno Cheddar, Multi Grain, Zesty Garlic Herb (ooh don't those sound wonderful!) So go crazy!!

Garden Spinach Herb Tortilla Chips
Mission brand Garden Spinach Herb Wraps
Olive Oil
Kosher Salt

Cut or tear the wrap into chip sized pieces. Drizzle a sheet pan lightly with olive oil. Place the tortilla bits on the sheet pan, then turn them over so both sides get a little of the good stuff. Sprinkle with kosher salt and bake at 350 degrees for 5-10 minutes depending on preference. Enjoy!!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails