Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Blue Cheese and Grape Salad

I KNOW! This sounds like a bizarre combination - but just go with me here...

I had a HUGE craving for salad - but not any ordinary salad - one of my favorites! I made it and I knew something was missing. So - I got here on the blog to see what I was missing and to my surprise - I've never posted it!!! Probably bc it's so simple - it's not even a recipe - but man oh man does it hit the spot.

Blue Cheese and Grape Salad
Brianna's Blush Wine Vinaigrette
Purple grapes
Blue Cheese
Toasted slivered Almonds
Romain Lettuce

*A few REALLY IMPORTANT things here. I am a HUGE ADVOCATE of using really good ingredients. Brianna's is the best. Slivered almonds can be expensive - but if you buy them in the bulk section of your grocery store - and you only buy the exact amount you need - you aren't wasting money - and it literally takes 4 minutes to toast them!! ALSO - please, please, please don't buy the "blue cheese crumbles." Again, blue cheese can be expensive - but if you only buy a small wedge - you pay about the same BUT you don't compromise taste!!

And I ate every. single. bit. of it before I could take a picture. I'll take one next time!! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails