Thursday, February 9, 2023

Pecan and Honey Glazed Salmon

We eat salmon as often as we can here (well, the 3 of us that aren't allergic or picky!) and we make it one of two ways every time. I searched around for recipes and landed on this one - let's see how it goes...

UPDATE... I made it the night after I found the recipe and IT WAS WONDERFUL! 2 of our kids are allergic to seafood and our youngest is THE PICKIEST EATER ALIVE. So... usually the salmon is just for my husband, my best eater w no allergies and I. Not tonight. Little Miss Picky fell in love and she ended up eating my portion! This recipe is going into the rotation!



Pecan and Honey Glazed Salmon
1/4 cup honey
4 teaspoons finely chopped pecans
1 Tablespoon soy sauce, (for gluten-free use gluten-free soy sauce)
4 (6 oz ) salmon fillets
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper


Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Combine honey, pecans, and soy sauce in a large zip-top bag. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper; add to bag and seal. Marinate in refrigerator at least 15 minutes. I like to marinate mine all day so all that flavor gets infused.
Remove fish and nuts from bag, reserving marinade. Place fish on foil lined pan and top with nuts.
Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting fish twice with remaining glaze while baking.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails