Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Kneaders Sandwich Spread

I'm trying make ahead sandwiches again this year - I found out last year that my kids just WON'T take them to school but I'm going to try them as after school/before practice snacks. We'll see if I have any success.



I took a 24 pack of King's Hawaiian rolls and split it in half (so I had 12 rolls split x 2) Then I cut them in half horizontally. I layered one side with pre-cut cheese squares, topped with Kneaders Sandwich Spread and then deli ham, sliced and finally with the top of the Hawaiian rolls. Then I cut the rolls into sections of 2, set them in ziplocks and into the freezer they go.

I have a timer that goes off about an hour before the kids get home so I can pull a couple bags out and they'll be thawed by the time they get home - ready to eat!!

Kneaders Sandwich Spread
1/2 c mayonnaise
2 Tbsp sour cream
2 tsp yellow mustard
dash of salt

Mix! It's really delicious!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails