Friday, January 19, 2024

Breakfast Egg Bites


I've been making these for the kids the last couple of weeks and they love them!! They just grab one or two, wrap in a damp paper towel and microwave for about 1 minute.

Breakfast Egg Bites
12 eggs
Shredded cheese
Ham
Salsa
Salt and pepper

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray (the heavier you spray, the less it will stick) or use thick muffin liners. I just ordered some silicone muffin cups to make my life easier!

In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs. Add in remaining ingredients and mix together.

Scoop 1/3 cup of mixture into each muffin liner.

Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the center of the muffin is completely cooked.

*You can use anything you want really. The first time I made them I made them with ham, spinach and cheese. The next time I used crumbled up bacon, cheese and salsa - YUM!!

I also tried to make these individually, in a small bowl I cracked one egg, beat it and added the other ingredients, then poured it into the tin. This way you can customize them as per their liking - but it is MUCH more labor intensive!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails