Got this recipe from my new recipe book Rhodes Kids' Ideas with frozen dough. I chose to make this cute recipe first b/c of my fav NFL football team - the Chicago Bears!! See that "C" on his chest? GO BEARS!!
7 Rhodes Texas rolls
Advance Preparation: Put the frozen rolls in a plastic bag. Leave them in the refrigerator overnight or on the counter for about 2 hours until thawed but still cold.
1. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray
2. Flatten 3 rolls together for the body. Put it on the cookie sheet.
3. Flatten 2 rolls together for the head. Put it above the body.
4. Cut one roll in half (with scissors). Roll one half into a ball for the muzzle. Put it on the face.
5. Use the other half to make the eyes, ears, nose and belly button. Put them in place.
6. Make the last roll into 2 small paws and 2 big feet. Put them on the sides of the bear.
7. Turn the oven on to 350 degrees.
8. Bake the bear about 20 minutes. Turn the oven off. With the hot pads, remove the cookie sheet from the oven and let it cool.
*The kids really loved this take on dinner rolls. My husband had a HUGE smile on his face - he just loves that I'm a football fan...