Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Chopped Wedge Salad

I've been doing this salad for years and I'm making it again for New Years Day - but with so much going on right now - I decided to look it up on this blog to make sure I don't forget anything and what do you know? I've never posted it! What? 

This is seriously one of my best crowd pleasers. I made it a few years ago for a family get together and my brother in law who is a man of few words came over and gushed and gushed about how much he loved it.

To be honest, I came up with it because I love a good wedge salad - but it's so hard to eat! Especially when serving a crowd that includes a million kids!!

I'm not going to include measurements bc it really depends on how many you are serving.

CHOPPED WEDGE SALAD
Iceberg lettuce
Bacon, cooked and crumbled
Tomatoes, diced
Red onion, thinly sliced
Blue cheese, crumbled
Blue cheese dressing
Balsamic glaze (I love Nonna's)

*For the kids - I don't dress the salad. I put the blue cheese on the side and also offer shredded cheddar. I also offer Ranch and Poppy seed dressing (my kids fave)

I'll take a picture when I make it!! 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails