Friday, June 17, 2022

Glazed Grilled Pineapple

One of my kids begged for grilled pineapple tonight. This is the first time since last summer we've made it - so I hopped on here to find the recipe - and whaddya know? I've never written it down! DUH!!

I probably haven't written it down because we don't really use measurements.

Glazed Grilled Pineapple
1/2 c butter
1/4 c honey
2 Tbsp hot sauce (we love Cholula Sweet Habanero)

Cut your pineapple into spears (or rounds). Put the butter, honey and hot sauce in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high in 30 second intervals until the butter is melted and the honey has thinned. Baste the pineapple with the glaze and grill until it's done to your likeness - my husband usually grills them right before we sit down - takes 10 to 15 minutes at 400 degrees on the Traeger. 

Everyone goes NUTS for these!! We always make ton - and they are always the first to go!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails