Friday, March 15, 2024

Sick Soup


This is not a recipe - but as my kids are all capable of cooking themselves - I was asked to share my tricks for this boxed soup I make every time we get sick.

I'm not sure when I started eating this - sometime in my childhood because my younger brother does the same thing when he is sick - AND we both call it Sick Soup...

Lipton Noodle Soup
Chicken Stock
Cholula Sweet Habanero to taste*
Salt and Pepper to taste

I always make it in the microwave - because I'm either the one that is sick - or I'm the one making it for the sick kid in between doing everything else for them! Cook per directions on box. I always add chicken stock, salt and pepper before I microwave it.

*After it comes out of the microwave, I add Cholula - usually if it's a cold - not if it's the flu.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails