Sunday, September 4, 2022

Toffee Apple Dip

I got this from Six Sisters Stuff - and I've been making it on REPEAT around here. The first night we had it - we had our neighbor over for dinner bc his wife was out of town and we all loved it.

The next time I made it, our son had a bunch of his friends over after a day on the lake and they all LOVED it! They even planned a "Dip Night" based on this! They decided everyone would bring their own dip over to share and they'd call it dinner! 

Toffee Apple Dip

16 ounces (2 packages) cream cheese softened
1 Tablespoon vanilla
½ cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon milk
1 bag heath bits (or skor bits)

Slightly soften cream cheese and whip until smooth. I used an electric hand mixer for this step.
Add vanilla, brown sugar, milk and mix.
Add Heath Bits and mix. If you make it in advance - be sure to mix it again right before serving.

*For my family I just made it as per the recipe. When we had all those extra kids here - I doubled the recipe

I just saw a different spin - Philadelphia no bake cheesecake plus store bought caramel apple dip and a bag of heath bits... I'll have to try!! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails