Wednesday, March 17, 2021

St. Patrick's Dessert Charcuterie Board

 

How cute is this? Seriously!! I'm obsessed. 

We went out of town with friends and we decided to do a St. Patrick's themed meal bc it was so close tot he holiday. I was put in charge of dessert - and if you don't know it yet - I. DO. NOT. BAKE. 

Just wanted to jot this down for next year!!!

I bought a HUGE bag of Skittles and Miss P helped me sort them into colors. I also bought a 'shareable' bag of Rolos, a bag of mini marshmellos, some rice krispie bars and cookies from the grocery store and I had some big gumballs I put into a cookie cutter. I added some gold coins I had from my home deco stuff and had to include Emmett and Emer (our gnomes) for a little fun. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails