Sunday, July 11, 2021

Lemon Dressing

 

To be honest - I REALLY have to LOVE a salad dressing to make it from scratch. I'm very adept at finding a store bought replacement for most of the homemade dressings I like on my array of salads.

This one BREAKS all the rules. I've never had anything like it - and although I searched my heart out and now have several Lemon Dressings in my refrigerator - nothing comes close.

Lemon Dressing
1 Cup Lemon Juice use as much fresh as you can (about 5 lemons)
1/2 Cup Oil canola or vegetable
1/2 Cup Sugar
1/4 teaspoon Ginger ground
1/8 Cup Lemon Zest 2 tablespoons

Zest 2 lemons.

Juice all the lemons - a great trick is to microwave them for 15-20 seconds before cutting them in half - it will yield more juice. Add all other ingredients and shake until combined. 

Serve on top of anything you fancy! I love it on this Strawberry Salad with Lemon Dressing

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails