Monday, March 11, 2019

Antipasto Platter

I did an Antipasto platter for my sons birthday - something we rarely do - but why? It's SO delicious. Tonight reminded of that.

First up - the Cheese Board - I used what I had on hand - which was...
Pecorino, Parmesan, Havarti with caraway, English Cheddar, and gorgonzola because my father in law LOVES it. This is just what I had left after last night:

Then I added:
Green olives, stuffed with pimento
Black olives
Salami
Marinated Artichokes
Fresh Mozzarella balls
Sun dried tomatoes
Crackers

You get the idea - this is what I have left from last night too:

Typical ingredients of a traditional antipasto include: cured meats, olives, pepperoncini, mushrooms, anchovies, artichoke hearts, pickled meats and vegetables in oil or vinegar - SO you have A LOT of wiggle room!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails